Electives :: WORK
The difference between another boring “9 to 5” and a career that makes you feel alive is simple – passion. Whether you’re considering college, declaring your major or simply curious, this elective in Career Development will give you real life work experience through internship placement in a field of your choice. Figure out how to enjoy what you do and stack your ‘paper’ too – that’s WORK, the MISS way!
|Age Group: 18 – 27||Class size: 10 students|
- Various careers and career path options
- Interviewing skills
- Educational requirements for various careers
- Resume writing guidelines
- Job application techniques
- A career consultation
- Professionally approved resume
No additional materials are needed for this elective.
There are no additional costs for this elective.
There are no prerequisites for this course.