It’s Fall Y’all! Now that arguably the best season has begun, there are so many fall activities to do with your friends and family. No matter how #BASIC these things may seem, they’re great ways for you to create some lasting memories and have the ultimate autumnal experience. Scroll down for our full bucket list of the things you need to do ASAP!
- Carve pumpkins while drinking hot apple cider.
- Pick apples at an orchard.
- Hear the leaves crunch under your boots.
- Eat something that’s Pumpkin Spiced.
- Put on your favorite sweater. #sweatherweather
- Burn a fall candle. (Leaves from Bath & Body Works anyone?)
- Go on a hayride.
- Attend a Friday Night Football game.
- Have a campfire and make s’mores.
- Make a pie. (Apple, pumpkin, pecan…the list could go on!)
- Eat a caramel apple.
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Knit your own scarf. (the ultimate fall #DIY)
- Go on a hike and experience mother nature in all her glory.
- Explore your local farmer’s market.