JOIN TEAM MISS!
We’re dynamic, we’re fun, we’re diverse and we can’t contain our passion for young women. If you’re interested in some of our team opportunities at MISS Academy, fill out the form below to get in touch! We can’t wait to hear what magic you can bring to MISS!
As the Office Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your primary responsibility is to offer administrative support across the organization. You will welcome students, parents, guests and greet people who visit the Academy. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
You should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the Academy
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order Academy supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
We are looking for committed teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators. Our Academy Instructors are each experts in their individual field of instruction. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the academy’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy, meaningful and most importantly FUN process. Academy Instructors are high-energy, big-knowledge and leave our girls with a grand experience, each time.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in various areas of life and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive, hands-on learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, visual aids etc.)
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Continuously develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc. in your individual field of expertise
The Admissions Director will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Sales departments enabling the MISS Academy facility to provide the highest level of customer service to existing and potential customers:
- In charge of reaching out to new potential candidates (creating leads), walk them and their parents through our application process and generate new Sales
- Respond to any inquiries, follow-up with any signups on the website
- Collaborate with and coordinate all of our Admissions Ambassadors
- Arrange Academy tours
- Engage with customers on our website live chat
- Qualified candidates must have proven leadership ability in an educational, beauty, lifestyle, fitness or professional settings with 2-5 years of management experience in Customer Service or Sales
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the lifestyle and beauty industry, a born ‘Team MISS’ player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to drive revenue
- Hire, direct and train staff as well as excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Financial management experience
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows, Mac
- Excellent communications skills, bilingual English-Spanish a plus