A limited number of partial and full scholarships are available. They are determined through the analysis of a family’s financial resources, including income and assets. To determine awards, our financial aid committee evaluates financial information based on the needs analysis system of the School and Student Services (SSS) for Financial Assistance, a service of the National Association of Independent Schools. SSS provides MISS Academy with a Report of Family Contribution which is used as a guide for scholarship allocation.
Please note the deadline for our scholarship applications for each Programs, listed here. We will communicate our financial aid decision to you. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point but also consider our school policy, practices, and available budget.
To begin your scholarship application, please follow the steps below:
2. Click on the prompt to begin the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). You only need to complete one PFS even if you have more than one child applying to MISS Academy.
3. HERE’S KEY INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SCHOOL AS YOU COMPLETE THE PFS:
Our school’s full name: MISS Academy, LLC
Our school’s SSS code: 9100
Contact information for our financial aid office: 713-622-MISS (6477)
4. You will be given a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure.
5. After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $48 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
6. If you need assistance in completing the PFS, please contact the SSS Customer Service Center at 800-344-8328.