THE BUSINESS OF PERSONAL STYLING
- Setting yourself apart from the competition
- What type of styling interests you
- What makes a good fashion stylist
- How to stay organized and efficient
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- How to get paid for your work
- What it costs & where to invest
- How to network
- Portfolio building and personal branding
DURATION: 120 Mins.
AGES: 16 & Up
TUITION INCLUDES: N/A
WHAT TO BRING: Pen & Paper
LATE POLICY: No late arrivals allowed.
DETAILS: Once you purchase your lesson we will use the email provided to keep in touch with you. Be sure to check your inbox for updates.
Changing lives through the power of clothing. Jen’s empowering work in fashion has been featured on Hallmark’s Home & Family, the Associated Press, and Inside Edition. In 2021, she was featured as a top celebrity LA stylist on Inside Beverly Hills (BBC Network). She has styled for major magazine publications and highlighted for her work in the industry. Jen has been a host on KTLA’s “How to Be Your Own Personal Stylist” and is a frequent contributor for Good Day LA on Fox. In her role as a public speaker, Jen teaches the power of personal presentation and how to use our gifts to be of service. She is a wife and mother of two boys and is the author of A Common Thread: A Fashion for the Soul Book.