basic DINING ETIQUETTE
- Navigate a place setting and menu
- Hold utensils properly and understand the differences between American and Continental styles of dining
- Understand manners for specific courses in the meal, from bread and butter to soup and salad
- Have good Posture, eye contact and appropriate gestures
- End the meal properly and know when you can leave the table
DURATION: 120 Mins.
AGES: 18 & Up
TUITION INCLUDES: N/A
WHAT TO BRING: N/A
LATE POLICY: In order to remain as fair as possible, to all attendees, we cannot allow late arrivals of more than 10 minutes.
DETAILS: Once you purchase your lesson we will use the email provided to keep in touch with you. Be sure to check your inbox for updates.
Anita Heiskell is a certified social graces etiquette and image consultant, and the founder and owner of Poised and Proper – a full-service Etiquette School located in Fort Worth, Texas that focuses on social graces, dining etiquette, business etiquette, along with image and presentation skills for young men and women. Mrs. Heiskell is certified from The Social Skills School of Protocol and has over 25 years of experience in the etiquette and image field. Mrs. Heiskell is genuine in her commitment to her motto, “Etiquette is NOT Extinct, it has EVOLVED”.