NONPROFIT DEVELOPMENT STARTER
- Define Your Mission and Vision
- Business Plan Implementation
- Choosing a Legal Structure
- Building a Board of Directors
- Registering Your Non-Profit
- Developing Bylaws
- Fundraising and Finance Strategies
- Compliance and Reporting
- Programs and Initiative Launch
DURATION: 5 Weeks
AGES: 18 & Up
TUITION INCLUDES: 5, 60 Minute One-on-One Sessions
WHAT TO BRING: Non-Profit Mission Statement and Organizational Budget
LATE POLICY: We do not allow late arrivals of more than 10 minutes.
DETAILS: Once you purchase your lesson we will use the email provided to keep in touch with you. Be sure to check your inbox for updates.
BRIA VIRGIL BROWN
Bria brings almost a decade of experience in the nonprofit sector and fund development collectively. Bria has a substantial background in communications, brand strategy, movement organizing, fund development, and development cycles. She is well experienced in strategic planning, DEI program design and implementation, and executive talent management.